Every stakeholder in private company deals can rely on Pratt’s Stats – the leading private company merger and acquisition (M&A) transaction database. This deal transaction database, available exclusively through Business Valuation Resources, boasts the most complete financial details on more than 19,400 acquired private companies. For almost 20 years M&A professionals, business appraisers, financial advisors, investment bankers and lawyers have relied on Pratt’s Stats to most accurately value – or to dispute the value of – any subject company. Each Pratt’s Stats merger and acquisition (M&A) deal transaction includes detailed data vital in conducting a valuation, deriving a selling price, or performing a fairness opinion analysis. You’ll find detailed notes on almost all transactions – even data on purchase price allocations and non-compete agreements. Pratt’s Stats also includes a FREE subscription to the quarterly publication Pratt’s Stats Private Deal Update – a quarterly analysis of private company acquisitions by private buyers from the Pratt’s Stats database – a $159.00 value. View sample!
New! Pratt's Stats Analyzer
Pratt’s Stats has just added enhanced functionality with the Pratt's Stats Analyzer, a new resource included with a subscription. This Excel-based tool greatly improves a user’s ability to select and deselect transactions, complete their analysis, and export any or all of their worksheets to a new Excel workbook. Learn more
Subscribe Today ($789.00 per year) | Single Search available for $249.00
View Sample Reports | View Related Articles | FAQs | Database Summary | Database Details |
Business Valuation Resources, LLC is proud to offer the Pratt's Stats merger and acquisition (M&A) private deal transaction database. This database contains data variously described as M&A transactions, private company deals, private merger and acquisitions (M&A) transactions, guideline company, guideline transaction, comparable sales data, business comparable and/or market data. Pratt's Stats provides up to 89 data points highlighting the financial and transactional details of the sales of privately and closely held companies. Pratt's Stats collects private business transactions of main street businesses from business brokers, as well as middle market M&A deals where a public company purchases a private company.
Pratt's Stats users enjoy:
- Easy searching identifies comparable transactions by keyword, revenue range, industry name, SIC code, profitability margins, company name, and more (Search Pratt's Stats Now)
- Hard-to-find data on how deals are structured including payment terms, purchase price allocations, employment agreements, non-compete agreements, private company financial statements, private company financial ratios (View sample data from Pratt's Stats)
- Valuation multiples point to the greatest value drivers
- The ability to track market pricing trends via Pratt's Stats timely deal updates
- Access to payment term information including contingency payment and transaction fee details
- Asking price vs. selling price comparisons for spread analysis
- Listing date and selling date inclusions for time-on-market analysis
The Pratt's Stats database is updated monthly with an average of 100 transactions.
New, time-saving tool - Pratt's Stats Analyzer
Pratt’s Stats has just added enhanced functionality with the Pratt's Stats Analyzer, a new resource included with a subscription! This Excel-based tool greatly improves a user’s ability to select and deselect transactions, complete their analysis, and export any or all of their worksheets to a new Excel workbook. Key highlights include:
- Search tools to easily select and deselect transactions from analysis;
- Scatter graphs to quickly determine outliers;
- Ability to quickly compute valuable statistics from the selected sample of comps;
- Power to calculate and then apply various regression formulas and valuation multiples to the subject company; and
- Ability to export selected sheets into their custom reports
(The Pratt's Stats Analyzer is currently not recommended for Apple users. Learn More)
Get More Deals — the Pratt's Stats/Public Stats Combination
Expand your search to include both private and public targets by adding Public Stats. Access to both Pratt’s Stats and Public Stats puts over 22,000 private and public targets at your fingertips. Subscribe today.
Business Valuation Resources brings you the Pratt's Stats Private Company Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Transaction Database in two options: One year subscriptions or on a single search basis. To learn how to perform subscriber searches, please click here and print the "Subscriber Quick Reference Guide." To learn how to perform a single search purchase, please click here and print the "Visitor Quick Reference Guide."
If you have additional questions, please see the Pratt's Stats FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page, call us at 503-291-7963 or send an email to email@example.com.
View Single user License Agreement